Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Oh Blessed Baby!

This one's for you Laur. Hope you don't mind but while she was screaming at me i told her it was all your fault that i had to wrestle her back into the dress. ;)

And this one is just for funsies! Everytime i give her sophie, her giraffe, she wraps her arm all the way around it and i can't pry it away from her. I think it's so cute! However, i feel bad for sophie when Liv gets mad because it goes from a hug to some martial arts strangle hold. Either way...gotta love it!


4 comments:

lauren said...

THANK YOU!!! That is SOO Cute.. You're so talented. Oh and I am LOVING the camo pants right after you talked about her martial arts hold. Love. It. Love. Her.

oh and my word at the bottom that I'm supposed to spell so they know I'm legit is "nasto." That sounded just like you. hahahaha

giulia said...

you made her blessing dress???
dang cuz!
and seriously. call me when you have a minute or two! I want to her tough SOB story from you. haha
<3

giulia said...

ok, let me try that last line again: **I want to hear your tough SOB story from you. **

lauren said...

ok, i just had to stop by and get my livi fix for the day. she's just so darn cute. love you!