Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Little Burrito


So, from the beginning my child has not been one who likes to be swaddles, or so i thought. The last couple days she has let me swaddle her before i put her down for naps. Every time i do, i pick her up and say, "oh, look at my little burrito!". Well, when she wakes up and i go to get her she has always managed to get her little feet out. So i guess she really is a little burrito because every burrito i've ever wrapped ends up coming apart and everything falls out the bottom...silly girl!



2 comments:

lauren said...

So cute! My girls never really did the swaddle thing but they both did cuddle me quite a bit! She is such a doll. And where the heck is a picture of her in her blessing dress?!

Chris and Shelly said...

I haven't seen any pictures of Livia. She is a cutie!!@ I'm glad you are blogging again!