Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tomorrow's gonna be a SH*T day!

That's right people tomorrow, Livia gets her shots! I am so not looking forward to this, all I can do is cross my fingers that Geoff can come with us! She was supposed to get her shots last week and the night before i was supposed to take her in I cried, and cried, and cried! I told Geoff that I just don't want to take her someplace where I know she's gonna get hurt or be in pain. I know it's silly because in the long run it will be better for her but it still doesn't make me feel better. Anyway, we had to reschedule her shots to tomorrow because she was sick last week the day of her appt and i didn't want to give her body another thing to deal with. So, I guess we will see how it goes tomorrow and we'll find out who cries more...her or me!

1 comment:

lauren said...

ummmmm...I'm gonna guess YOU.

Ya most definitely you.

I still remember how traumatized you were when you were like 13 just THINKING about getting shots.

hahahaha


good luck Geoff.